Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member juniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2011
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    They are on the bay under new listings.. I have been waiting to see these forever, if I wasn't in audio heaven I would pay up to 7k for these beauties. Dual 416's, 288g's and 802d's. Wow they are cool!!!

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    Link would be nice !

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member zelgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2002
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    So does this have the 511E for the 288 and run the 802 without a horn?

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member juniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2011
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    Sorry AB for no link, thanks OG for providing one, in your link on closer inspection, these are not in good condition, seems they have been reconed and Altec would have never put screws through the center of the cabinet baffle.... I am bummed I was getting itchy fingers....

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    If you read these are not Rod's but "just like"













    i
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  7. #7
    HB Super Moderator
    it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: it finally showed up..... The Rod speaker

    Quote Originally Posted by juniper View Post
    Sorry AB for no link, thanks OG for providing one, in your link on closer inspection, these are not in good condition, seems they have been reconed and Altec would have never put screws through the center of the cabinet baffle.... I am bummed I was getting itchy fingers....
    No Worries Juniper ! Was looking forward to some pics but there was no link to click on..

    FWIW- I think this was listed before a little while ago.Yes zelgall that is a 511E/288-G.

    Yes I would love to own those as well... It's what I based my speaker project on...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.